THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLIES TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF MARSHALHILTONFINEART.COM (MHFA) AND ANY RELATED SERVICES.
This Policy describes our practices on the gathering, usage and sharing of personal information.
Marshal Hilton Fine Art is located in the United States, and our online privacy practices are governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California. In the use of any MarshalHiltonFineArt.com online services, you understand and agree that any information submitted, or gathered about you, will be transmitted to and stored in the United States. You further consent to the disclosure and use of that information in accordance with applicable U.S. Federal and State laws.
Table of Contents
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you other than the information you submit when placing orders or submitting an inquiry to MHFA. Information may include e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and credit card information that you submit for processing your order.
Other types of data we collect:
- Type of operating system and browser, mobile applications, information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), and page view traffic statistics, and impressions.
- Device Information, Device type, and Operating Systems. This type of information does not generally identify or relate to you as an individual, and we will not seek to associate these types of information with you as an individual. Please be aware however, that others might seek to do so and we cannot guarantee that parties with whom we may share such information might not succeed in re-identifying or associating non-personal information with particular individuals.
- Demographic information you choose to submit may be combined on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users.
Except as set forth below, we will never knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of MarshalHiltonFineArt.com online services.
Performing services on your behalf
We may, or may not, disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers that provide MHFA with services including: Customer Service, Information Technology Services, Shipping of Prints, Auditing, e-mail delivery, and other required services necessary for MarshalHiltonFineArt.com to provide online services at your request.
We may disclose or use your Personal Information as we deem necessary to:
- Comply with subpoenas and other legal processes.
- Protect our operations or those of any affiliated vendors, including fraud detection and prevention.
- Respond to requests from government and public authorities to include public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
- Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence.
- Enforce our MHFA terms and conditions.
- Pursue remedies or limit damages we may incur.
- Protect the privacy, rights, safety, or property of MarshalHiltonFineArt.com services.
Third Party Marketing
We also may share your contact information with third-party marketers for the purposes of sending you information about MHFA goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like for MHFA to refrain from sharing your information to our third party marketing partners, you may choose to opt-out by emailing us at [email protected]
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. MHFA may store, collect, compile, report, sell, promote, publish, disclose, use information that does not identify an individual, or that has been modified to remove individual identification.
- Improve our online services to include: data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identify usage trends to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to operate our business activities.
- Respond to your requests or inquiries.
- Manage and process your purchase(s) and use of our products and services.
- Send communications about offerings from MarshalHiltonFineArt.com online services
- Create personalized promotions based on your purchases and other interactions with MHFA.
Third Party Sites & Social Media Networking
Cookies and Online Advertising
MarshalHiltonFineArt.com and its agents may use small text files called Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that MHFA and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable, but may be linked to the Personal Information that you provided to us in the process of your online interaction with MHFA. A Cookie will typically contain the Internet location and name of the domain from which the Cookie has come. The “lifetime” of the Cookie and its value is a randomly generated unique number.
Control of Cookies
Most web browsers allow users a degree of control over Cookies through its browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand however, if you disable Cookies, some features of MarshalHiltonFineArt.com online services may not work as well, or at all.
Information and Communications Preferences
We do not retain payment and credit card information after a transaction is closed. This means that you will need to re-enter your information for any future transactions. This procedure helps MHFA reduce the risk of sensitive data becoming accessible to unauthorized persons. Following the termination of any transaction, we will store other information about your transaction. Unless you contact MHFA and request that your information be deleted, we may retain your information for archival, legal, and audit purposes.
Policy Changes and Updates