Any products ordered or services used through MarshalHiltonFineArt.com, or any future sites related to, and operated by Marshal Hilton Fine Art are also governed by these Terms, as well as our Terms of Sale. We reserve the right to alter or discontinue our Site in whole or in part, at any time.
Table of Contents
Use of Marshal Hilton Fine Art Website
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations;
- Impersonating any person or entity or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information;
- Restrict or inhibit any other users from using our Website including, without limitation, by means of: "hacking" or defacing any portion our Site; using mechanisms, software or other scripts capable of disrupting the function of the Site; imposing any unreasonable or excessive burden on the Site’s infrastructure; or otherwise attempting to block, overwrite or modify any contents, or otherwise causing disruption to the functioning of the Site.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including, without limitation, others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on our Site (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication.
- Engage in spamming;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, or other destructive items;
- Modify, adapt, translate, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of our Site.
The Marshal Hilton Fine Art Website
Software, Services & Third-Party Websites
Limitation of Liabilities
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER MARSHAL HILTON FINE ART, NOR ANY OF OUR ( PARTIES ) TO INCLUDE EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, USE OR DATA), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF MARSHAL HILTON FINE ART, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR PROVISION OF (OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE) PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS OR DATA, EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MARSHAL HILTON FINE ART, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AFFILIATES PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
FURTHERMORE, MARSHAL HILTON FINE ART AND ( PARTIES ) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH PRODUCTS IS TO OBTAIN A REFUND, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MARSHAL HILTON FINE ART PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR PROVISION OF (OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE) PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SHALL BE THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID THEREFORE BY YOU.
NOTE: CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Copyrights & Intellectual Property
Marshal Hilton Fine Art is not obligated to review user submitted materials for copyright infringement. We are however, committed to protecting Intellectual Property and Copyrights.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on or through Marshal Hilton Fine Art website, and infringes your verifiable and registered copyright, you (or your agent) may send a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on our Site.
- The name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice.
- Notices and Counter-Notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov for details. DMCA notices and counter-notices regarding Marshal Hilton Fine Art should be sent to [email protected].
Our Site is ©2018-2020MarshalHiltonFine Art. All images contained therein are ©2018-2020MarshalHilton. All rights reserved. All Trademarks and Service Marks on Marshal Hilton Fine Art not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on our Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OR OUR TERMS OF SALE, OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL MATERIALS INCORPORATED THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NO WARRANTY IS MADE THAT OUR SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR THAT THEY WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERRORS. THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MARSHAL HILTON FINE ART , OUR EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE.
NOTE: CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NO STATEMENT OF OURS OR ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. For any disputes not resolved by the arbitration provisions set forth in this agreement, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in Ventura County, California, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of these Terms, or the application thereof to any person, place or circumstance, will be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, or, if incapable of such enforcement, will be deemed to be deleted from these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms and such provisions as applied to other persons, places and circumstances will remain in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default, nor will any delay or omission on the part of either party to exercise or avail itself of any right or remedy that it has or may have hereunder operate as a waiver of any right or remedy. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. These Terms are not assignable, transferable or sublicense able by you except with our prior written consent. These Terms may not be modified or amended except as set forth in the introductory section of these Terms. Any heading, caption or section title contained in these Terms is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms, please contact: [email protected]
This notice is for California users: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at 916 445 1254 or 800 952 5210.
Disputes & Resolution
At Marshal Hilton Fine Art We are reasonable people. We also realize that often times, disagreements occur. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase/product, and seek remedy, please contact us by email at [email protected] to address any concerns you may have regarding our products. Most concerns may be quickly resolved. The parties shall use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations, which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
Binding Arbitration & Terms of Service Agreement
IF THE PARTIES DO NOT REACH AN AGREED UPON SOLUTION WITHIN A PERIOD OF THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE TIME INFORMAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION IS PURSUED, THEN EITHER PARTY MAY INITIATE BINDING ARBITRATION. ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING ITS FORMATION, PERFORMANCE AND BREACH), THE PARTIES’ RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE FINALLY SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (THE “AAA”), EXCLUDING ANY RULES OR PROCEDURES GOVERNING OR PERMITTING CLASS ACTIONS. THE ARBITRATOR, AND NOT ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL COURT OR AGENCY, SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INTERPRETATION, APPLICABILITY, ENFORCEABILITY OR FORMATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IS VOID OR VOIDABLE. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EMPOWERED TO GRANT WHATEVER RELIEF WOULD BE AVAILABLE IN A COURT UNDER LAW OR IN EQUITY. THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD SHALL BE BINDING ON THE PARTIES AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. THE PROCEDURES AND RULES OF THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT SHALL EXCLUSIVELY GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND THE PARTIES HEREBY REJECT, WAIVE AND DISCLAIM THE APPLICATION OF ANY STATE ARBITRATION ACT. THE AAA’S RULES GOVERNING THE ARBITRATION MAY BE ACCESSED AT WWW.ADR.ORG OR BY CALLING THE AAA AT 1.800.778.7879. TO THE EXTENT THE FILING FEE FOR THE ARBITRATION EXCEEDS THE COST OF FILING A LAWSUIT, CHIDEO WILL PAY THE ADDITIONAL COST. A REQUEST FOR PAYMENT OF FEES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO AAA ALONG WITH YOUR FORM FOR INITIATING THE ARBITRATION, AND PIXX.COM WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PAY ALL NECESSARY FEES DIRECTLY TO AAA. IF THE ARBITRATOR FINDS THE ARBITRATION TO BE NON-FRIVOLOUS, WE WILL PAY ALL OF THE ACTUAL FILING AND ARBITRATOR FEES FOR THE ARBITRATION, PROVIDED YOUR CLAIM DOES NOT EXCEED $75,000. THE ARBITRATION RULES ALSO PERMIT YOU TO RECOVER ATTORNEY’S FEES IN CERTAIN CASES. THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT, ABSENT THIS MANDATORY PROVISION, THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. THEY FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME INSTANCES, THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION COULD EXCEED THE COSTS OF LITIGATION AND THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY MAY BE MORE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION THAN IN COURT.
Class Action Waiver
The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth in this agreement shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
Small Claims Court Exception
Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
30 Day Opt Out
You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth in this Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following address: Marshal Hilton Fine Art, 638 Lindero Canyon Road, Suite 250, Oak Park, Ca. 91377. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of your first use of our Site, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those Sections. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, Marshal HiltonFineArt.com also will not be bound by them.
Revisions & Updates